Two kilometers from Fini, the street leading to St. Demetrius, is the monastery of Saints Anargiron. Today only the church part of the monastery survives. Built at an altitude of about 920 meters, in an area renowned for its wild scenery and lush vegetation, the monastery of Saints Anargiron meets all the requirements of the monks who sought peace, contemplation and prayer.
The first evidence we have for the monastery’s existence is a note in the code 581 of the National Library of Paris, who informs us that in the 17th century was connected with the famous monastery of Panagia Trooditissa. It is generally believed that the monastery existed from the Frankish period (1191 – 1571), and perhaps even established during the Byzantine period, when the great monasteries and Kykkou and Trooditissa were founded.